Join the Charities FM Group
- Improve your organisation's asset management and facilities operations;
- Attend our events where speakers brief members about current issues;
- Receive regular newsletters, submit your own questions;
- Network with others in your field; find out what's going on;
- Encourage professional development for your staff.
Membership is free!
We register membership by organisation. This means more than one person from your charity can benefit from membership.
We have some 300 member-charities. Our members include a wide range of charities:
- some of the U.K.'s largest charities
- hospices and housing providers
- educational institutions
- charities working internationally
- religious institutions
- voluntary sector infrastructure bodies
- community organisations
Not sure if your charity is already a member?
Manage your membership
The Charities FM Group is run on a voluntary basis - we rely on you to let us know of changes to your contact details.
If your contact information changes let us know - use our contact form.